Engineers – electrical installers – electricians - in Germany 11.88 euro bruto per hour
We are looking for engineers/ electrical installers with:
- Completed training electrical installation or equivalent / engineering or equivalent with field experience
- Willingness to work in shifts
- At least communicative knowledge of German or English
- At installation you mainly work on construction sites, maintenance installations in operation or in the housing sector.
- perform construction activities - slot beat or mill, running wall and ceiling breakthroughs to lay cables or create channels installation in walls
- Install enclosures in masonry
o cables, wires and installation systems embarrassed, attach and combine both the electric power industry as the communications technology
o switches, sockets and power distribution set and install
o lines to the switching and distribution devices connect
o protection devices such as fuses and residual current devices complement
o Install lighting systems, mounted lighting fixture
o Fixed installing electrical devices of household appliances, install and operate
o Special installations perform (intercom, video surveillance, alarm ...
o Troubleshooting and systematic solution of possibly. Errors
- Supporting work
o Electrical equipment Check operation and measure or calculate o voltage, current, resistance, energy and power -perform continuity test, determine insulation of installation materials
o Electrical installations wait and maintain
- Replace broken or damaged parts
- Calculate disturbances in electrical systems
o safety and hygiene knowledge and observations
o Tools, equipment and measuring and testing devices cultivate and maintain
o advise customers about products and services of the company with respect to efficiency, usability and power consumption
o Work orders settle
We offer you:
- Permanent agreement IGZ / DGB
- Remuneration 11.8 euro brut /hour
- Factory daily meal allowances 24 euros netto
- Booking and full cost coverage 7 days per week for accommodation (single room) in assembly activities
Our proposal interests you?
We look forward to receiving your application (CV) in German or English language per mail firstname.lastname@example.org.